Friday, March 26, 2010

Iced

The last official day of spring break.
Once the weekend is over, it's back to school.

Today was a day for tradition and southern hospitality.
Iced tea;
for myself and friends to enjoy.















There is something rewarding about something so simple.

Comforting is a good word to express the feeling.

I hope you can all find comfort and fun in the next days of this splendid season.

Thank God for tea.


~Billy




(For information sake, the tea used was a black tea produced in Charleston, South Carolina. I purchased it on a tour of the plantation and processing facility).

2 comments:

  1. I've wanted to try this South Carolina-grown tea. Only one person I know has tried it, and he wasn't impressed, but I still want to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is fairly sweet for a black tea! Best used for iced!
    It really is nothing special but its worth the experience! If you would like, I could mail you a sample of it! Just email me if you are interested! I would love to hear your thoughts

    ReplyDelete